A Phase I, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Multiclade HIV-1 DNA Plasmid Vaccine Followed by Recombinant, Multiclade HIV-1 Adenoviral Vector Vaccine or the Multiclade HIV-1 Adenoviral Vector Vaccine Alone in Healthy Adult Volunteers Not Infected With HIV.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2006 Status change