The JADE Study: A 12-week, Double-blind, Randomized Study to Investigate the Effect of 500 mcg Roflumilast Tablets Once Daily Versus Placebo on Pulmonary Function in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JADE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Fougera Pharmaceuticals; Takeda
- 04 May 2012 Additional company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met.
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History