A multi-center continuation trial for patients completing study M02-518 and M02-570 of the human anti-TNF [tumour necrosis factor] monoclonal antibody adalimumab (D2E7) in patients with moderate to severely active psoriatic arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADEPT
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 28 May 2011 Disease progression outcomes according to baseline skin disease presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 28 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 14 Dec 2005 New trial record.