A phase IV, single center pilot study using alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) induction combined with prednisone-free, calcineurin-inhibitor-free immunosuppression in kidney transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cell220
- 23 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2011 Five-year results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 11th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 12 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.