Safety and Immunogenicity of Concomitant Use of V260 and INFANRIX Hexa in Healthy Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary) ; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Mar 2009 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 18 Feb 2009 Actual patient number changed from 522 to 403 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual study completion date (June 2007 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.