Clinical Safety Evaluation Study of the Sanofi Pasteur's Inactivated Poliomyelitis Vaccine (IMOVAX Polio™) Administered as a Single Booster Dose at 18 Months of Age in Healthy Chinese Children, and as the First Dose of Primary Vaccination at 2 Months of Age in Healthy Chinese Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (40) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.