Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) Administration in Maintenance Renal Transplant Patients Receiving Cyclosporine Microemulsion (CsA-ME) and Steroids, for the Withdrawal of Concomitant Steroid Therapy: a Prospective, Open-label, Exploratory Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2005 New trial record.