A One Arm, Open-label Study to Investigate the Tolerability and Safety of Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) in Renal Transplant Recipients Who Received Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Jan 2011 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.