A Randomized, International, Double-Blinded (With In-House Blinding), Controlled With GARDASIL™, Dose-Ranging Study of Octavalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Types 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 45, 52, and 58) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine Administered to 16- to 23-Year-Old Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant octavalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 19 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2008 Added official title, patient numbers and secondary identifier (V502-001) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.