A Multicenter Study to Compare the Efficacy of an Extended-cycle Oral Contraceptive, Seasonique [ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel 0.03/0.15mg + ethinylestradiol 0.01mg] Which Utilizes Ethinyl Estradiol During the Usual Hormone-free Interval to Placebo for the Treatment of Cyclic Pelvic Pain in Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Duramed Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 24 May 2012 Trial phase changed from III to II, actual patient number 95 and company (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.