A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Response Study To Evaluate the Safety And Efficacy Of Prolonged Release OROS Methylphenidate Hydrochloride (18, 36 and 72 mg/Day), With Open-Label Extension, In Adults With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAMDA
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutica
- 26 Apr 2011 Results assessing daily functioning and health-related quality of life published in the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry.
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (402) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History