A 16 week study to evaluate the effect on insulin sensitivity of valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide combined and alone, in patients with metabolic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Valsartan (Primary) ; Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MADE-ITT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Sep 2008 Actual end date (1 Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2007 Blood pressure results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension (ASH 2007).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History