A Phase 2B, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging, Multicenter Study to Examine the Effect of Pramlintide on Body Weight and Its Safety and Tolerability in Obese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pramlintide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 20 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2007 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2007 Results reported at EASD 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History