Randomized, Multicenter, Open Label Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Pegylated Interferon-alpha-2 (PEG-IFN) to 'Low-dose' Interferon-alpha-2a in Patients With Malignant Melanoma in Stages IIA (T3a) - IIIB (AJCC 2002)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2a
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Decog-trial
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2016 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.