Azacitidine Maintenance Therapy After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for AML and MDS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Allo-BMT
- 01 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.