Therapy of Early Stage Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) With ATG [antithymocyte globulin] and Etanercept
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2009 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended from NCT.
- 26 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2007 to 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.