A multicenter, randomised, double-blind, non-comparative phase II trial of ZD1839 (Iressa) [gefitinib] and placebo in combination with chemotherapy with docetaxel as first-line treatment in patients with metastatic breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Gefitinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 12 Dec 2007 Results presented at SABCS 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History