A Phase I Study of Obatoclax Mesylate (GX15-070MS) in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)in Myeloid Blast Phase, Myelofibrosis, Previously-Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), or Aplastic Anemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gemin X Biotechnologies
- 04 Dec 2007 Data from this trial will presented at ASH in December 2007.
- 21 Dec 2005 New trial record.