Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Dose Ranging Study to Compare the Safety and Activity of MK0518 (Raltegravir) Plus Tenofovir and Lamivudine (3TC) Versus Efavirenz Plus Tenofovir and Lamivudine (3TC) in ART-Naive, HIV-Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Lamivudine; Tenofovir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Nov 2015 Results from two studies (MK0518-004 and ACTG-A5248) regarding early viral kinetics were published in the AIDS.
- 19 Jul 2011 Final 240-week results will be presented at the 6th International AIDS Society (IAS) Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention, according to a Merck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History