An open-label extension, phase III study to evaluate the long-term safety and efficacy of MRA [tocilizumab] in patients with RA [rheumatoid arthritis] in patients who participated in study MRA213JP.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 28 Dec 2009 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2005, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.