An Open Label Dose Escalation Study of Intravenous Paricalcitol (ZEMPLAR) [19-NOR-1 ALPHA, 25 - (OH) D] With Zoledronic Acid (Zometa) in Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paricalcitol (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2005 New trial record.