A phase II study of weekly oxaliplatin and gemcitabine combined chemotherapy for recurrent or metastatic head and neck cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2005 New trial record.