A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of SPM 927 (200, 400, and 600mg/Day) in Subjects With Painful Distal Diabetic Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 25 Apr 2015 Results of pooled and subgroup analysis presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 20 Oct 2009 Patient numbers amended from 469 to 654 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2009 Primary endpoint 'Likert Scale' has not been met; results were published in the Journal of Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History