A Phase I-II Study of OSI-774 (Tarceva, Erlotinib) With Docetaxel/Carboplatin Followed by Maintenance Therapy With Tarceva as Treatment for Newly Diagnosed Stage III/IV Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Erlotinib
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2005 New trial record.