National Cancer Research Institute Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Trial 16.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin; Tipifarnib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-16
- 20 May 2014 According to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record the accrual to date is 139%
- 09 Jul 2013 Results for the low-dose cytarabine vs clofarabine randomisation in older patients published in Blood.
- 14 Jun 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 133% to 139%.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History