Treatment of Advanced Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) [with] Fludarabine, Mitoxantrone and Cyclophosphamide With or Without G-CSF [granulocyte colony stimulating factor(s)].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 24 Dec 2005 New trial record.