A bi-national, multicenter, double-blind, randomized study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of rasagiline mesylate in advanced Parkinson's disease (PD) patients with motor fluctuations treated with chronic levodopa/carbidopa therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PRESTO
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (254) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.