A randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo controlled, 6-week study of the effect of GW685698X aqueous nasal spray 100mcg QD [once daily] on the hypothalamic pituitary adrenocortical (HPA) axis in children 2 to 11 years of age with perennial allergic rhinitis (PAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2005 to Feb 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 Status change from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 24 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History