A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, 52-Week Study to Compare the Effect of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol DISKUS® Inhaler Combination Product 250/50mcg Twice Daily With Salmeterol DISKUS® Inhaler 50mcg Twice Daily on the Annual Rate of Moderate/Severe Exacerbations in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 May 2010 A cost-effectiveness analysis using pooled data from SCO40043 and SCO100250 trials was presented as an abstract in the proceedings of the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society (ATS).
- 25 Oct 2007 Results have been reported.
- 24 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History