Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of the Combination RAD001 Plus Docetaxel in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 15 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.