A Phase II, Open-Label Study Evaluating Clinical Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Effects of Lapatinib (GW572016) in Patients With Relapsed Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagus, Including Tumors of the Gastroesophageal Junction and Gastric Cardia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2007.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 11 Jan 2007 Status change