A phase 2 study of decitabine administered daily for 5 days every 4 weeks to adults with advanced-stage myelodysplastic syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADOPT
- 11 Mar 2010 Results from this trial were used to support US FDA approval of the 5-day decitabine regimen in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes, as reported by Eisai.
- 09 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2008 Eisai plans to submit an sNDA with the US FDA for a 5-day regimen of decitabine based on the DACO-020 trial.