Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Decitabine Versus Patient's Choice With Physician's Advice of Either Supportive Care or Low-Dose Cytarabine for the Treatment of Older Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 14 Sep 2015 Results (at 1-year follow-up)published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 06 Nov 2013 Results for the Wilcoxon test (as a sensitivity analysis) presented at the 16th Annual European Conference of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 20 Jul 2012 Results have been published in June 2012 issue of the Journal of Clinical Oncology according to an Astex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History