Phase II Trial of Doxorubicin HCl Liposome Injection (Doxil[Rm]) in Advanced Stage Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Followed by Bexarotene (Targretin).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Bexarotene
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History