A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Comparative Study of Flexibly Dosed Paliperidone Palmitate (25, 50, 75, or 100 mg eq.) Administered Every 4 Weeks and Flexibly Dosed RISPERDAL CONSTA (25, 37.5, or 50 mg) Administered Every 2 Weeks in Subjects With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 22 Jul 2011 Results published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 18 May 2009 Results presented at the 162nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA 2009).
- 10 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History