A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Topiramate Oral Liquid and Sprinkle Formulations as an Adjunct to Concurrent Anticonvulsant Therapy for Infants (1-24 Months of Age) With Refractory Partial-Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 20 Jan 2010 Results were published in Neurology.
- 20 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Seizure frequency' has not been met.
- 05 Dec 2008 Results were presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History