An Open-Label Evaluation of LAMICTAL (Lamotrigine) Monotherapy for the Treatment of Newly-Diagnosed Typical Absence Seizures in Children and Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Absence epilepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Dec 2004 to Nov 2004 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from III to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2006 Status change