A Prospective, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, International, Multicentre, Parallel-group Comparison Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Tenecteplase During Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation as Compared With Standard Treatment in Patients Suffering From Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest of Presumed Cardiac Origin Thrombolysis in Cardiac Arrest (TROICA) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tenecteplase (Primary)
- Indications Heart arrest; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TROICA
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 18 Dec 2008 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 18 Dec 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Neurological parameters' has not been met, according to results published in the New England Journal of Medicine..
- 18 Dec 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Hospitalisation' has not been met, according to results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History