A Phase II, Randomized, Multicenter, Multinational, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of the Effect of SR57667B on Dopaminergic Nigro-Striatal Function Assessed by 18F-Dopa PET Imaging in Outpatients With Early Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Paliroden (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 183 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2007 Status changed to completed