Determination of the Minimal Clinically Important Difference (MCID) of the Patient Orientated Self Assessment Scale ReQuest TradeMark in Patients Suffering From Endoscopically Confirmed Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Grade A-D According to Los Angeles Classification Treated With Pantoprazole 40 mg o.d. or Placebo o.d. Over One Week
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- 04 May 2012 Company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2006 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.