The effect of testosterone treatment on depressive symptoms and quality of life in older men with age-related hypogonadism and subsyndromal depression
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders; Dysthymic disorder; Hypogonadism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton Depression Rating Scale' has been met.
- 01 Jul 2009 Results have been reported in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 25 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History