A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of the safety and efficacy of three dose levels of Corlux (mifepristone) plus an antidepressant vs placebo plus an antidepressant in the treatment of psychotic symptoms in patients with major depressive disorder with psychotic features (PMD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 04 Apr 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other four trials, n = 1460) assessing incidence of adrenal insufficiency with normal cortisol levels presented at The 98th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 14 Feb 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 433 to 443 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Feb 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History