A Phase I/II Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA) in Combination With Trastuzumab (Herceptin) in Patients With Advanced Metastatic and/or Local Chest Wall Recurrent Her-2 Amplified Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Oct 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.