A phase II, open-label, non-randomized, multi-center pilot study of intravenous Taxol [paclitaxel], carboplatin, bevacizumab [Avastin] given every 21 days in patients with newly diagnosed stage III/IV epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or peritoneal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2005.
- 02 Jan 2006 New trial record.