Phase II trial of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (Doxil), vincristine, and dexamethasone (DVd) in combination with arsenic trioxide (Trisenox) in untreated patients with symptomatic multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal; Vincristine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Hofmeister C) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2011 Actual end date (August 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2011 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.