Multi-center, open, randomized, dose finding phase II study to investigate ultra low dose levonorgestrel contraceptive intrauterine systems (LCS) releasing different amounts of levonorgestrel compared to MIRENA in nulliparous and parous women in need of contraception.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jan 2012 Results published in Fertility and Sterility.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients changed from 904 to 742 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.