A Randomized Phase II-study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Capecitabine Plus Irinotecan Plus Cetuximab Compared to Capecitabine Plus Oxaliplatin Plus Cetuximab in First-line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2013 Results of an exploratory analysis published in the Acta Oncologica.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results of an analysis on the effects of capecitabine-attributed skin toxicity on treatment response was presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Feb 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History