A Multi-Center Phase III Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Treanda (Bendamustine HCl) in Patients With Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) Who Are Refractory to Rituximab [Rituxan]".
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon; Salmedix
- 01 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Results published early online in the journal Cancer, according to a media release from Cephalon; they will also appear in a print version of the journal later.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History