A randomized controlled study of Velcade (bortezomib) plus thalidomide plus dexamethasone compared to thalidomide plus dexamethasone for the treatment of myeloma patients progressing or relapsing after autologous transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MMVAR
- 17 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on final results published in J Clin Oncol.
- 14 May 2012 Final results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History