A phase II study of bevacizumab (Avastin) and erlotinib (Tarceva) in combination with FOLFOX [fluorouracil + folinic acid + oxaliplatin] for patients with untreated metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Erlotinib; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2008 Updated from NCT record (DMS 11-01-08).
- 20 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 19 Jan 2007 Status changed from recruiting